This printable planner chart will help you prioritize the aspects of self-care that go into getting ready each day, get faster at completing them daily, and designate certain self-care activities for weekends or holidays when you have more time.
This printable will help you:
- Create a smoother morning and evening routine for your self-care
- Plan to get put together daily
- Push yourself to get through your routine faster
- Not neglect other aspects of self-care like foot care, shaving, or facial skin health
- Digitally editable--fill it out and edit as much as needed on your desktop computer before printing!
- Includes complete list of self-care activities to consider
- Includes step-by-step instructions for filling in the planner chart
- Designate a time allotment for each activity to push yourself to get things done faster
- Assign self-care activities a daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly priority
Founder, Frump Fighters
a blog for moms fighting the frumpy monster