- Do you feel like your kids are eating you out of house and home?
- Do you struggle to contain how much you spend on your groceries?
- Do you find that you are wasting too much of what you buy?
- Do you buy groceries and then find yourself buying take out because it is easier?
What is the Challenge?
The challenge consists of:
- A video tutorial to help you to determine your current grocery spending so you have a starting point
- An ebook that will walk you through reducing your grocery spending in 30-days by focusing on:
- How to reduce your grocery store spending
- How to set up your kitchen on a budget so you have the things that you need to cook the things that you buy
- Stock your cabinets with the essential items so you never feel like you can't cook because you don't have anything
- How to avoid buying take out for convenience
- Ways to make the food that you buy last longer
- And a lot more!
Two Audios (with bonus materials) that will show you:
- Audio 1: How to eat healthy on a budget and what foods to avoid
- Audio 2: How to reduce your spending using coupons