There's good reason to start training if you struggle with passing your minimum skills or transitioning into team practices:
- Get your brain and muscles talking to each other, so that your muscles can fire more effectively
- Help build body awareness, so that your body can do MORE things while thinking LESS
- Create a foundation of strength that can take help move you into more intense training programs later
- Work on movement patterns that will transfer directly to your skates
- Reduce the likelihood of injuries
THIS WILL HELP.
Time to put some work in off-skates, too!