Here's just a brief taste of what you can expect from the Cast & Crew Book and its supplementary materials:
- Why it's ok to treat film as a collaborative artform rather than a business.
- The two most important factors in attracting the RIGHT people to your film, the ones who will be dedicated to your project until it's finished and screening at festivals.
- How to make a compelling casting notice so that great actors are clamoring to audition for you.
- How to entice both young and experienced filmmakers alike to work on your film, even if you can't pay them much.
- The best ways to compensate people for their time and energy.
- Where to find cast and crew members, both online and in your local town.
- Exactly how not to write an ad asking people to donate time to your production.
- How to find your filmmaking tribe by forming lasting and mutually-beneficial collaborative relationships