- Why everything you know about outsourcing is dead wrong (Spoiler alert: It’s SO not “just another expense” and I’ll tell you why!)
- The top 5 signs you need to hire help ASAP or risk losing out on everything from quality family time to a bigger bottom line
- The “little white lies” most entrepreneurs tell themselves about building their dream team (Believe these ‘harmless’ myths and you’ll always feel stuck, stalled and like you’re ‘playing small’ in your biz)
- The sneaky ways “going it alone” is eating up your profits (read: It’s probably costing you MORE to fly solo!)
- Why most entrepreneurs are freaked out by outsourcing–and how to get over the fear to hire, fast
- The top reasons why outsourcing hasn’t worked for you in the past–and simple techniques to make sure you nail it this time around
- My #1 recommended tool for analyzing your business activities–so you finally know which tasks are making you money (and which definitely aren’t)
- 5 simplest-ever strategies you can take to lighten your load right now
If eating breakfast, lunch and dinner at your desk has become the norm, if you can’t remember the last time you hit up a local hot spot with your spouse and if you’ve ever secretly (or not-so-secretly) perused Monster.com in search of a once-dreaded J-O-B, it might be time to stop thinking like a solopreneur and start thinking like a CEO.
Yep: It might be time to start outsourcing!
Here’s the thing:
If you want to continue to grow (and actually like running!) your business, you’ll likely at some point have to decide to hire help–or scale back.
But how do you know whether you really need to bring in outside reinforcements?